The Google Scholarship Program offers funds to students studying computer science or computer engineering who are juniors or seniors in college or pursuing a Master’s or PhD. Selected scholars will be invited to an all-expenses paid trip to the Google Headquarters in California.
Amount of Each Scholarship: $10,000
– Must be Hispanic or of Hispanic background
– Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident residing in the United States
– Must be studying full-time in the United States or Puerto Rico
– Must have a minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
– Must demonstrate financial need
– Must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in computer science or computer engineering for the upcoming academic year